Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Secondary Or Not:||Non-secondary||Application:||Oil Pipe|
|Technique:||Hot Rolled||Special Pipe:||API Pipe|
|Alloy Or Not:||Is Alloy|
Product Description: API 5CT Tubing/casing Pup Joints
A pup joint is a pipe of non-standard length used to adjust the length of tubular strings to its exact requirement.
1) Size: 2-3/8 inch to 20 inch
2) End Type: BTC, LTC, STC,NU & EU
3) Steel Grade: J55, K55, N80, L80 P110 C95;
4) Specification: API Spec 5CT/5B
5) Feature: Nanoscale Titanlum-containing Compound Coated, high corrosion resistance and long running life.
6) Dimensions and their tolerances of tubing round-thread as per API spec 5B.
7) Protection of Thread: Thread protector.
8) Length:2' 4' 6' 8' 10' 12'