Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Secondary Or Not:||Non-secondary||Application:||Fluid Pipe|
|Technique:||ERW||Surface Treatment:||Hot Galvanized|
|Special Pipe:||API Pipe||Alloy Or Not:||Non-alloy|
Hot dipped galvanized carbon steel pipes
Hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe starts with a steel blank which will be dipped into a pot or tank of molten zinc. This process is often referred to as hot-dip galvanizing. During the process, a chemical reaction is triggered between the molten zinc and steel surface. The result is that a tightly-bonded zinc-iron alloy coating is formed on the surface to make the steel more resistant and longer lasting.
Outdoor fences or handrails will be often exposed to the corrosive environment on a day-to-day basis. This almost necessitates the use of the hot-dip galvanized pipe that has a highly corrosion-resistant coating. Galvanized pipe can be round tubular pipe, square hollow section pipe, rectangualr hollow section pipe, oval-shaped pipe etc.
Our hot-dip galvanized pipe is not recommended for acid or alkali environment.
Hot-dipped Galvanized Pipe
1. Production Standards: BS1387, ASTMA53/500/123-00, EN10255/10219, GB/T13912, EN39, EN ISO 1461, DIN2391, IS2062, AS/NZ 4680
2. Steel Material: Q195, Q235, Q345, S235/275/355, 20#, A53/106GR.B, STKR400/490, A500, ST37/44/52, IS2062/250GRADE
3. Zinc Coating: Pre-galvanized type: 60-150g/m2
Hot-dipped galvanized type: 200-400m2
4. Section Shape: round, square, rectangular, oval and others
5. Welding Type: seamless welding
6. Packing: in bundles with steel strips or in bulk or as per customer's requirements
7. Applications: structures, furniture, fencing/door, fluid transferring etc.
|Section Shape||Round Pipe||Square Pipe||Rectangular Pipe|