Payment & Shipping Terms:
Square Hollow Sections
The square hollow section refers to a long, hollowed cylinder with rectangular or square cross section. It is made of strip steel. Firstly a coil of steel strip is unwound, flattened, bent and welded to form the desired profile. Then the section is cut to the required length.
Sometimes also referred to as box section, our square hollow section exhibits the same flexural strength and tensile strength as the solid round tube while having lighter weight than the latter. Durable and dependable, the box section does have a temptation, due also to the cheap price. Plenty of applications exist for the box section. The product can be used to make automobile, industrial machinery, railway, highway guardrail, agricultural greenhouse, container framework, furniture, and other steel structure.
Not only are the standard square hollow sections available, we also can hand make bespoke products according to the typical industrial applications.
General Process Flow
1. Dimensions: 30×30mm~700×800mm
Length: < 13m
2. Material: Q195, Q235, Q345, 20#, 16Mn, ST37/44/ST52, ASTM A53/106, STKR490/STKR400, ASTM A500 GR, S355, S275, S235
3. Standards: JISG 3466, DIN EN 10210, DIN EN10219, ASTM A500, GB/T 3094-2000, GB/T 6728-2002
4. Applications: scaffolding, machinery, container, hall structure, offshore oil field, sea trestle, motorcar cassis, airport structure, shipbuilding, automobile axle pipe and so on.
5. Packing: in bundles with strong steel strips or according to customers' requests
6. Surface: oiled or black painted to prevent rust
7. OEM service is available, too.
8. Certificates: CE,CCS, FPC